First, eleven facts about me. They're apparently supposed to be fun facts. I can do this.
1) I usually wear colour coordinated mismatched socks.
2) I volunteer with young adults with mental retardation every week. They give amazing hugs.
3) I play guitar, ukulele, and a bit of piano. I tried to learn recorder, but it went missing (i.e. my father hid it.)
4) I can recite 34 digits of pi. I have chosen to view this as a good thing, but you can really interpret it in either way.
5) My favourite Yiddish saying is "You can't dance at two weddings with one butt."
6) I love to bake. One of my fanciest recipes was a custard-pomegranate pie with a chocolate coating on the crust. Chocolate cookies are the standard, though.
7) I have seventeen first cousins, and am in touch with all of them. I am in touch with many more second, third, and fourth cousins.
8) My heritage includes almost everywhere in Europe. I'm a first, second, and third generation Canadian.
9) I've had over 10 pets. Fish, hermit crabs, a rabbit, guinea pigs, and dogs. My first fish when I was a toddler were named Dis and Dat, because I couldn't make the 'th' sound.
10) I'm a wrestler. A really, really bad wrestler. Still, people are sometimes deluded into thinking that I'm athletic from the 6 practices/week during the season.
11) It's maple syrup season. I've been making it by tapping trees with my grandfather.
See? The colours made it fun!
Now, my 11 questions. I don't want to tag anyone. Just do it if you feel like it.
1) Apple juice or orange juice? Trust me, it's an important question.
2) If all Boops are Beeps, and some Beeps are Blops, then how do you feel about non-sequiturs?
3) What do you mainly do on the internet?
4) If you could compliment yourself, what would you say?
5) Why do you blog?
6) At the moment, what books are you reading?
7) Do you understand modern art?
8) There's this see through toilet stall in Switzerland. You can see out, people can't see in. Would you use it?
9) Which was your favourite childhood TV show?
10) Board game or bored game? (Do you like board games?)
11) If asked to address your country in an emergency, how would you begin your speech?
Here is a picture of my face with weird webcam effects. I was in a cam-whorey mood. I'll probably take it off in a fit of camera-shyness later.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!